Short Code SMS
Overview Of Short Code :
Short code is a unique service designed to replace full telephone numbers to address SMS & MMS messages that can help organizations to effectively generate leads. Short codes are designed to be easier to read and remember than normal telephone numbers.
Short codes are often associated with automated Categories. An automated program can handle the response and typically requires the sender to start the message with a command word or prefix. The service then responds to the command appropriately.
In ads or in other printed material where a provider has to inform about both the prefix and the short code number, the advertisement will typically follow this format:
Example 1 - Long version: Text Football to 72404 for latest football news.
Example 2 - Short version: football@72404
Features Of Short Code :
1. Dedicated short codes
2. Unlimited keywords including sub-keywords
3. Integrated short codes (Through API) 99% uptime & un-interrupted service
4. Tracking and reporting of each enquiry sent by end user
5. 24/7 customer support
Benefits Of Short Code :
Short Code SMS Service - Usage
1. Business lead generation
2. Information on demand
3. SMS Contest, polling & voting
4. Feedback from customers, employees or any target group
5. Database creation of potential customers
6. Online surveys for real time results
Short Code Categories are small cellular telephone numbers. Short Numbers are easier to read and remember. We are one of the leading Premium Short Code SMS Service Providers in India. Wish to increase leads for your Business and products by getting the sender's mobile numbers ? Do get in touch with WebeCreator.